We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
ماشااللہ, اللہ تعالٰی ہمیں حضور صلی اﷲ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی ہر ہر سنت پر عمل کی توفیق عطا فرمائے آمین
1. Dates ( کھجور ):The Prophet (S.A.W.W) said that a house without dates has no food. It should also be eaten at the time of childbirth.
2. Barley ( جو jau): Good in fever, while use in a soup form.
3. Grapes ( انگور ):The Prophet (S.A.W.W) was very fond of grapes, it purifies the blood, provides vigor and health, strengthens the kidneys and clears the bowels.
4. Figs ( انجير):It is a fruit from paradise and a cure for piles.
5. Honey ( شہد ):Considered the best remedy for diarrhea when mixed in hot water. It is the food of foods, drink of drinks and drug of drugs. It is used for creating appetite, strengthening the stomach, eliminating phlegm; as a meat preservative, hair conditioner, eye soother and mouthwash. It is extremely beneficial in the morning in warm water.
6. Melon. All Types Of Melon ( تربوز- خربوزا- سردا):The Prophet (S.A.W.W) said: ‘None of your women who are pregnant and eat of water melon will fail to produce off spring that is good in countenance and good in character.’
7. Milk: The Prophet (S.A.W.W) said that milk wipes away heat from the heart just as the finger wipes away sweat from the brow. It strengthens the back, improves the brain, renews vision and drives away forgetfulness.
8. Mushrooms : The Prophet (S.A.W.W) said that mushroom is a good cure for the eyes; it also serves as a form of birth control and arrests paralysis.
9. Olive Oil ( زيتون):Excellent treatment for skin and hair, delays old age, and treats inflammation of the stomach.
10. Pomegranate ( انار The Prophet (S.A.W.W) said it cleanses you of Satan an evil aspirations for 40 days.
11. Vinegar ( سرکہ ): A food Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) used to eat with olive oil. [That's now a fashion in elite Italian Restaurants]
12. Water ( پاني ):The Prophet (S.A.W.W) said the best drink in this world is water, when you are thirsty drink it by sips and not gulps, gulping produces sickness of the liver.
Share This With Friends......+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group. This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.