We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Cottage Cheese 1 packet
Bread Slices 6
Bread Crumbs 1 packet
Flour 1 tbsp
Chicken Stock Cubes 1
Chopped Almonds 15
Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
Chopped garlic 4
Ginger ½ tbsp
Chopped Green Chilies 4
Chopped Green Coriander 1 bunch
Beaten Eggs 2
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
• Grate 1 Packet cottage Cheese.
• Cut the edges of the bread slices and make bread crumbs out of it.
• Mix together cottage cheese and bread slices along with 1 tbsp Flour, chicken stock, chopped almonds, 1 tsp crushed black pepper, 4 garlic cloves, ½ tbsp ginger, 2 onion chopped, 4 chopped green chilies, 1 bunch of coriander and some salt. Set it and keep it aside.
• Make small kabab out of it. Dip them in beaten egg and shallow fry them till they are golden brown.
• Take the out and dry them. Sprinkle Gramflour on it and serve hot.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)