We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
We being in the name of Almighty Allaah the Most High, and may the peace and blessings be upon our leader and prophet Muhammad, his family, companions and those who follow in their guidance ameen.
In Islaam, we have been informed of the best 10 days of the year and the best 10 nights of the year. The best 10 nights (the last nights of Ramadhan) has come and gone, and now the best 10 days of the year is now upon us, which is the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah (the last month of the Islamic calender). So what are the qualities and virtues of these 10 days?
Jaabir Ibn 'Abdullah narrated that the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasalam) said: "The best days in the world are the 10 days (of Dhul Hijjah)" Collected by Ibn Habban and Al Bazzar.
* No good deeds are more beloved in any other days than in the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah
In another hadith it states "...not even (physical) striving for Allaah's cause- except for a man who goes out himself, taking all his wealth and returns with none (i.e. dies and loses everything for Allaah)" Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas, collected by Al Bukhari, At Tirmidhi and others.
*SubhanAllaah! Look at how easy Allaah has made it for us to gain such easy rewards! Doing good deeds in the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah is more beloved to our Lord and Creator than actual physical fighting in His cause. We cannot let these 10 days simply pass us by. So What good deeds can we do?
1) Dhikr (frequently remembering Allaah): Al Bukhari narrates "During the 10 days Ibn 'Umar and Abu Hurayrah would walk through the market place saying takbir (Allaahu Akbar). Other people would then follow in saying takbir"
2) Fasting: One of the wives of the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasalam) narrated: "Allaah's messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasalam) used to fast the first 9 days of Dhul Hijjah, the 'Ashoorah (10th of Muharram) and the 3 days of each month" Abu Dawood, Sahih.
3) Doing any other deeds for the sake of Allaah: Any good deed, speech or action we should strive in trying to do the for sake of Allaah during these 10 days as the reward is immense and if we lose out on these 10 days we are truly deprived.
4) Fasting on the day of 'arafah (9th Dhul Hijjah): Fasting the 9th of Dhul Hijjah, the day of 'arafah expiates the sins of the past and comming year. (Muslim)
Take advantage of these days where we can easily gain the blessings and rewards- don't be among the deprived! May Allaah make it easy for us and accept it from us all who strive sincerly for His rewards and pleasure ameen.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)