The price of love ...
One afternoon, a boy approached his mother,
who was preparing dinner, and handed him a sheet of paper
with something written. After she dried her hands and took off his apron, she read:
- Cut the lawn: $ 3.00
- For cleaning my room this week $ 1.00
- Why go to the supermarket instead $ 2.00
- For taking care of my little brother while you went scompras $ 2.00
- By taking out the garbage every week R $ 1.00
- For a newsletter with good grades $ 5.00
- For cleaning and sweeping the yard $ 2.00
- TOTAL DEBT $ 16.00 The mother looked at the boy,
awaiting full of expectation.
she took a pencil and the back of the same note he wrote:
- Why take you nine months in my womb and give you life
- So many nights without sleep, heal you and pray for you
- NOTHING-those problems and the tears that I causastes
- NOTHING - For fear and the concerns that I hope
-NOTHING - For food, clothes and toys
- NOTHING - For you clean the nose
-NOTHING - TOTAL COST OF MY LOVE
When the boy finished reading what his mother
had written his eyes filled with tears.
He looked into her mother's eyes and said:
"I love you, Mommy!" Soon after, took a pencil and wrote
with a huge bill:
So we are adults, as children,
querendor reward for good deeds we do.
It is difficult to understand that the best reward is the Love that comes from God. And lucky for us is FREE.
Just wanting to welcome you in our lives!
May GOD bless all of you today (and always)
and we must not forget
Love is universal in that given by Father!
(Do not know author)
What the rest of this day is wonderful,
you feel the love of those near you,
that you feel peace in my heart and miss those
that are not already here but remain in your heart,
for more joy this day that the Lord has given you! ...
Sweet kisses and cuddly in your beautiful heart ...
Always a friend ...