One of the most important skills these days as internet use has been widespread is being able to design websites online as well as being able to design graphics that can be seen by the people on the internet. This is called web graphics design which may sound too technical but can however be learned.
If you want to learn web graphics design, you can actually learn a few important tips and ideas on how you can improve your skills in mastering web graphics design.
Here are some of the tips and ideas that you might find helpful - whether you are still learning web graphics design or you already know a little and you are looking for ways to improve your skills.
- Keep it simple. Especially if you are just starting, start first with simple projects. This will help you avoid frustrations and procrastination as well. Aiming for complex projects right then can trigger frustrations in the end. It may be okay to change your designs every now and then but go for simple ideas when you are starting. In fact, simple yet appealing designs can get more online attention than having a complex one that may demand more attention than the real content of your website.
- Get organized. Like any other profession, it is important to be organized in your work. Of course, being organized in web graphics designing is important so you can work with less stress and you an achieve your goals easier. You have to take care of client requests and organize them in such a way that you can work on them easier.
- Know what your client needs for his graphic design. This will give you a lot of idea on how you can make your designs more appropriate, suitable as well as profitable for your client. You have to research and ask your clients their preferences so that they will end up liking the output.
- Make sure you have an easy navigation on your site. If you are designing a site with only a few pages and not much text content, you may want to choose single-page sites that allows your readers to visit the page a lot easier. Of course, you have to make sure as well that the navigation buttons are clear and can easily be navigated.
- Learn the tools of the trade. If you want to be a graphics designer, you have to learn the software that you will be using in your projects. You may want to familiarize yourself as well on the types of fonts used as well as some inspiring design in you design. Learn Photoshop and other important software that will help you speed up your tasks.
- Make use of white space to create a cleaner design. One thing that you have to watch out for in designing is to make sure you do not have a web design that overpowers the content of your website.
- Make sure that you resize the pictures that you will be using in your designs. Keep in mind that although high quality videos are great online, they can also be slower to load and that can make your website a little less appealing. Resize your graphics but make sure also that they are still good to view for online readers.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)