You must be unbiased and your approach must be logical. Be sure that you know the precise purpose of the proposed project and also its scope.
What Would be a Suitable Format?
This is a suitable format for a feasibility report:
3. Contents list (including a separate list of illustrations)
5. Introduction (purpose and scope)
6. Discussion (the main body providing the evidence - use appendixes if necessary)
7. Conclusions (flowing naturally from the discussion)
8. Recommendations (flowing naturally from the conclusions)
9. References (if necessary)
10. Appendixes (see section 6).
Sometimes sections 1 and 2 are combined.